Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A NIGHT WITHOUT SLEEP...NOT OVERNIGHT...

It's hard to get a sleep tonight.Still thinking of my life and still thinking of my fate.Still thinking on how to get a better life.Thats why i keep on writing.Try to show and share what i feel without feeling bored.But at last i feel sick and bored with my own life.Bored to find the solution of my situation.

Tonight is a boring night and i still writing to express my feeling and show what i face during my day.Still can't get out from my situation.I am confused.I am very sick.Everyday keep on imagine that i am rich get what ever i want.nut until now i still can't find the way to my dream.Only dreaming and dreaming without a sleep.

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets