Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MONEY

Still the same way.I am still living in the same way of my life.Still searching for a better life...Still can't fin my own way of life and still depends on other person strength to life.Everybody have success in their life but i am still here doing the same thing as usual.Friend are friends and sometimes friends depends on your pocket.They come and go if you didn't have penny in your pocket.

People say to get money is easy but for me its hard to gain money...Money...Money...Everyday i am living without improvement.Need to pay all the bills and expanses but the paycheck that i received isn't enough for living.People says money can buy anything including love.Is it true...

I am still searching for a better life.searching for a better earning but still cant get it.How am i going to live in this materialistic world.Money makes me tired...Money makes me realize that i need to search for a better life.Show me how???!!!

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets