Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MORNING...FIRST MOVE...WITH 150K

I wake up this morning with a hope that i will never have to go through the same way of life again.Hope today my life will get better and better.But its all depend on my fate again.I believe in god and i believe god will change my fate because i work hard everyday just to change my life and family.

One of my cousin give me one project.The project value was around 2.5 million but my commission is only RM150,000..ONLY RM150,000...Its a big money right but do you think that i will get the money easily.The answer is NO!!!But i promise him to help him.So i will help him a bit.This is one of the improvement that i achieved today.People ask me to do business...But i have to think about the risk before i make the business.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

remember that everyday is a new begining and another chance to accomplish your goals in life.
www.clericalsolutionsinc.net , www.clericalsolutions.wordpress.com

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets