Wednesday, September 5, 2007

FIGHT FOR YOU RIGHT...

I am really sad last night
See the stupid in your head
Acting like a pussy
Killing all the guts you got
You don't even fight when your enemy not satisfied
You think about disaster
But all you do is crying all night

Chorus

Hey you, where, your guts
Things won't change if you keep on fighting all night
Hey you, where, your guts

Fight for your right


Repeat again

-ACAB-FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT

This is the best song that i very like.Even i am not a skinhead anymore but this song keep on motivating me to get a better life.Its keep on motivating me to change my life and feeling.Everytime when i am feed up with my life,i will listen to this song.

With this song i become strong everyday.It teach me o be brave and don't scared with the enemy.Just keep on fighting for my life.Stand for my own right and voice out the things that i want.

So just read this lyric and feel the joy of your right.And when your have fought for your right but you down,you will feel very satisfy and brave.

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets