Sunday, September 9, 2007

WHAT A SAD DAY...

You know what..Yesterday was my bad day.My company deducted my salary.Just because i make a tiny mistake.They have deducted RM300 from my actual salary just because of i put the wrong case category at the report.But you know what,the mistake comes from their damn procedures.They change the procedures to make our work become more tough.

Can you imagine,why should a CSR do a Technical Report(TR) to assign a technician.Why should a CSR do that for???Is it necessary...They ask us to do many things that w should not do but never increase our salary but deduct our salary.Is it fair to us.We worked hard to achieve their satisfactory but id they take care of our welfare.Th answer is NO!!!

Is it fair to people like us....Isn't it call capitalist.Isn't it called oppression.Damn company...

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets