Sunday, September 9, 2007

To Make Your Girlfriend Conscious

Hehehe...This is my achievement in life.You know what.Before this my girlfriend is a person who only knows about what she need and never think about what you feel or what should i call SELFISH...Everyday i will let she win the GAME.I always patient dealing with her attitude.If she doesn't like she will totally reject.But know with all the patient that i have in me succeed and i have change her to an understanding and also a sweet person.It make me loves her and would not think to find another girl.hehehehe :P

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets