Friday, September 7, 2007

REMEMBER OUR ROOTS

Hye,i am back again with another story and journey of my life and you can also can feel it if you think inside it.Now i will like to tell you about one guy that have forgotten his root and didn't remember where he come from.Sound like stupid right but it is real and it is happen in my life journey.

How do you feel if you face this kind of person.I am really sick of him.Seriously he was really damn ungrateful.Actually this person came from poor background of family.He also start his job same like me and same like us that is CSR.But now he got promoted to another level.And his salary also increase.

Before he got promoted he was quite damn good.Always consider about people's feeling,always took care of others people need.But now,what he cares is only his money.Always like to blame other people and like to make hanky panky with other people.If people make a little mistake he will write email and send to operation manager.STUPID right.I don't know what happen to him.May god show him what that he has done was wrong.

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets