Sunday, September 16, 2007

Love that passed by

I have a sad story that happened to my friend.He got somebody that he really love and he will sacrifice his heart and soul to win her love.But the main thing is he scared to express his love to that girl.They have known each other for i think almost 4 years and none of them really have the guts to express their feeling on how much they love each other.In other words cowards.

They keep on dating and and do what ever couple do but still havent express their love.One day,his girlfriend have a nightmare that really touch her heart and she cried all night long after she got up from the bad dream.In the dream she went to see his boyfriend and this is the dialog of her dream.

Boy : "Hye darling,maybe this is the last chance for us to meet each other because after this i will go to a far place that we can't meet each other again."

Girl : "What are you saying.Where do yu want to go."

Boy : "I also didn't where is the place.I only know that it is very far and we will never can meet each other.At that place i can run as far as i can and i also can fly high."

Girl : "Stop talking nonsence.I dont believe it ant how dare you want to leave me alone."

And then the boy flew away and leave the girl alone.And in the dream The girl scream as loud as she can to call her boyfirend back.

The next day the girl meet the boy at the same place as in her dream.The boy are wearing the same cloth as in her dream.Without wasting anytime,the girl ask...

Girl : " Darling what is your feeling towards me.Did you have any feeling to me.Did you love me as your special girlfriend or only as a friend."

Boy : " I don't know."

Girl : " Why."

Boy : " Because i really don't know how am i gonna express what actually my feeling towards you."

Girl : "Its ok.If you didn't love me.I just wanna know what is your feeling towards me."

Boy : "Sorry i came here just wanna tell you that i will be leaving tomorrow.My parent send me to Australia to further my study.And i want you to be at the airport tomorrow for the last time."

Girl : "Hm...I will come if i can make it tomorrow because i have to attend my friend party."

The boy was very sad because actuallytomorrow he will tell that girl how much he loves her.But her answer was very frustrated.

On the departure day,the boy was waiting for his girl to come but until the time has arrived the girl never show up.He was very frustrated and gave her mother a letter to give to the girl.Meanwhile the girl was enjoying her self at the party.

Suddenly,while she was enjoying herself at the party she watched a report on the tv saying that the flight to the Australia was crushed and she remembered that the boy was on the plane.She was really shocked abd immediately go to the boy's house to meet his parent.When she arrived to the place the mother gave her a letter wrote by the boy.

In the letter he wrote.....

The content of this letter will be revealed in other episode of this sad love story...


0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets