Thursday, September 20, 2007

I CANT WAIT TO FACE TODAY...

Today i am very happy because i will hang around with my "Blood Brothers" or what can we say... "Triads Members".Hehehe..Just joking.After a long time i have planned and organized this group at last i can see all of my the result of my sacrifice...Even a bit sad seeing some of my boys wasn't active anymore.With these new boys, I have planned many thing to make something new in our life...We have planned to open a new business together and i was hoping that they will give their commitment to this plan.

So come on brothers we have to show something to somebody that hate us.Open their eyes and let them see that we are something and can make it happen.I just need your commitment.

0 comments:

About Me

BEAN'S
MY NAME IS ABDULLAH HAFIZ BIN HUSSIN. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE ABOUT LIFE.SO THIS BLOG IS ACTUALLY ABOUT LIFE...
View my complete profile

Pages

Labels

Followers

MYBLOGLOG


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

advertlets